- new v1.2 The game is now FREE with ads enabled.
-v1.1 fix to local scores to lower the scores seeded in the db
Answer before the timer runs out and receive bonus points! (You have the option to disable the question timeout.)
Post your scores online to compete against other players! Applies to U.S. MLB regular season from 1900 through April 1, 2010.
- Press the "Play new game" button.
- Select a game from the list: "Random questions" is a game of 10 random questions; or select one of 10 games of 10 fixed questions each (Game 1 - Game 10).
- Alternatively, you can press the "Play last saved game" button which will resume the last game that you saved.
- When your game is over you have the option to save your score online to compete against other players.
- Scoring: you get 10 points for each correct answer + the number of seconds remaining on the timer (with the timer enabled). With the timer disabled (from the settings screen) you only get 10 points for each correct answer. Post your scores online to compete!
- Anytime during a game you can select a menu item (from the question screen) to save your game and return to it later from the home screen after you have exited the app.
- You have 30 seconds to answer each question. The question timeout can be disabled from the settings screen, in which case you have as long as you need to answer each question. (You will not get the bonus points in this case.) The settings screen is a menu item on the home page.
- You can disable sounds from the settings screen (from the home page menu).